Disclaimer

Please note that the entries in this Blog are our opinions and experiences. They do not reflect the US Government or the Peace Corps. Thank you!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Don't Call it a Comeback...

Well, maybe you can. I am not going to lie, it has been entirely too long since either Stacey or I have posted anything on this blog. There has been a reason though. Actually many reasons, but one of the largest has been the website I am working on. Another reason is we simply have been lazy. Ultimately there are really no excuses.

But, now that the holidays are over, school is back in session and we are finally settled into our new schedules the posts will come back. And so will a link to my website. For the most part the blog will be Stacey's while I will use my website to keep people up to date.

Welcome (a little late) to the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Blog post! We are proud of you. We have some friends in MT that did the Peace Corps in South Africa and whenever we hear the stories we imagine you two and picture you successfully encountering the same obstacles. Looking forward to seeing your website too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Skype now. aimee.recla
    I miss your voice Stacey! LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete