Disclaimer

Please note that the entries in this Blog are our opinions and experiences. They do not reflect the US Government or the Peace Corps. Thank you!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Some assignments

So I am by myself tonight because Stacey traveled to Nyondo to visit our friend Alyssa a day early. I have been doing some thinking, as dangerous and abnormal as that is for me, and wanted to lay out some roles for all of you back home.

We have been getting a lot of love from everyone back home and at times it has been overwhelming. We have been asked for package ideas so much our list is almost always exhausted. Here are a few items we will always take though:
Mac and Cheese
Drink Mixes: propel, gatorade, crystal light, etc.
Beef Jerky
Tuna
Pictures
Books

I do have some more specific tasks for a few people out there and this will be updated once Stacey has her say.

Family- Keep up with the love and connection from back home
Michael- Once you get back from Mexico, keep me up to date on the music world
Chris- Find a way for me to not return home weighing 120 pounds
B-Gay- Keep cheering for Arsenal so I always have someone to make fun of as their season folds half way through
Kevin- Give me the inside scoop on the Packers
Mike Lee- Inspirational Texts and RPCV wisdom
Lon- Research a CRC-9 antennae for a Hiawei modem for us
Everyone- BOOKS!
Bri- Keep us updated on your PC developments
Hicks- Support Stacey's crazy bottle cap endevour, the excel sheet is awesome already
Everyone- Travel Plans!
Everyone- Comments on our blogs!

Well thank you for everything and let me know if you want to change up your assignments.

Like I said things will shift a bit once Stace has her input too. Thanks for all you have done already. You really help to keep us sane. I spent over an hour last night chatting with three people at once and it made my entire night. So we will keep buying internet if you keep talking to us online.

Peace

2 comments:

  1. What can *I* do Tony?! :D
    <3 Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our year! I just know it! Forza Arsenal!

    B-Gay

    ReplyDelete